BodySport® Rib Support Belts
Item # BDS131REG
Compress & Support with BodySport®
The BodySport® Rib Support Belt compresses and brings comfort to injured ribs or chest. Designed for full freedom of movement, this 6-in. wide support belt is easy to apply and adjust for the comfort and support you need.
Additional Benefits & Features
- Recommended to support fracture or bruised ribs
- Lightweight & breathable for increased comfort
- Can be worn under clothing
- Stays in place
- Features a hook-and-loop fastener that lasts for up to 10,000 closures
- Available for both men and women
- The female belt has a curved front section panel to fit beneath the chest without issue
- Used in hospitals as part of post-surgery treatment
- Recommended to hand wash cold with a mild, non-caustic detergent and allowed to air dry
- Color: White
- 6" wide
- Latex free
Available Sizes (measure circumference of the rib cage)
- Male, Regular (up to 38")
- Male, X-Large (up to 48")
- Female, Regular (up to 38")
- Female, X-Large (up to 48")
Stabilize & Secure
The Rib Support Belt helps stabilize the muscles around the ribs to reduce discomfort while recovering from a rib/chest injury. The targeted compression of this belt provides support while remaining comfortable and does not impede mobility.
Easy to Apply!
To use, wrap the support belt around the rib cage under the chest (pectoral) muscles. The left-hand side of the belt wraps over the rib cage, and the right-hand side secures the belt in place using the hook-and-loop closures.
View and download instructions: