BodyMed® EV8 Digital EMS Unit
Item # ZZAEV805
Portable, On-Demand Electrotherapy
The BodyMed® EV8 Digital EMS Unit is designed to help soothe discomfort and relieve muscle stiffness and soreness. This portable unit features 3 output modes and easy-to-use button controls to adjust program parameters.
Additional Benefits & Features
- 3 stimulation modes.
- Protective side strips.
- Large LCD reading.
- Easy-to-use press button controls.
- Simple directions for use inside the cover.
- Patient compliance meter up to 999 hours.
- Storage of the last used settings.
- Easy-to-open swing cover.
- Unbreakable, stainless steel belt clip.
- Treatment time countdown.
- Low battery indicator.
- Comes in a hard-sided, protective, plastic case.
- Utilizes standard lead wires and “pigtail”-style electrodes.
- Includes two lead wires, one pack (4) electrodes, manual and 9-volt battery.
- Sold by the each or 32 per case.
Easy to Use
This digital EMS unit comes with a flip top can over the amplitude adjustment knobs to help prevent unintended changes during use and avoid injury from amplitude overstimulation. The adjustable knobs help control treatment intensity.
In Office & At Home Convenience
Deliver therapeutic care in the office and at home with the BodyMed® EV8 Digital EMS Unit package that includes the unit, two lead wires, one pack (4) electrodes, manual and 9-volt battery.
View and download instructions: