BodyMed® Digital IF 400 Interferential Unit
Item # ZZAIF400
Versatile Electrotherapy for Improved Relief
The BodyMed® Digital IF 400 Interferential Unit is a convenient, easy-to-use electrotherapy essential that features dual, isolated channels. It also includes protective caps over the amplitude adjustment knobs to help prevent unintended changes to pulse amplitude.
Additional Benefits & Features
- Dual, isolated channels.
- Protective cap over amplitude adjustment knobs prevents unintended changes.
- Symmetrical balanced sine wave output.
- Available in 2- or 4-pad treatment.
- 4000 Hz fixed carrier frequency (CH 1).
- Pulse intensity is adjustable from 0 mA to 60 mA peak each channel, constant current.
- Modulating frequency (CH 2) adjustable from 4004 Hz to 4160 Hz.
- 4 bps – 160 bps, adjustable 4 bps/step interference pulse frequency
- Timer can be set for 15- or 30-minute treatment periods.
- Patient compliance feature allows prescribing doctor to monitor patient's usage of the device.
- Patient lock system prevents user from changing any fixed parameters set by physician.
- Utilizes standard lead wires and "pigtail"-style electrodes.
- Includes hard plastic carrying case, 2 lead wires, 1 pack of 4 standard BodyMed® electrodes, AC adapter and manual.
- Includes 1 year warranty on unit.
In addition, this electrotherapy unit includes symmetrical balanced sine wave output, two- or four-pad treatment, and 4,000 Hz fixed carrier frequency (CH 1). Its pulse intensity is adjustable 0 - 60 mA peak for each channel, constant current, and it has adjustable 4004–-4160 Hz modulating frequency (CH 2).
In Office & At Home Convenience
Deliver comprehensive electrotherapeutic care with BodyMed® Digital IF 400 Interferential Unit package that includes the unit, two lead wires, four electrodes (one pack), hard plastic carrying case, instructions,and AC adapter.
To view/download instruction manual, click here: