BodyMed® Analog EMS Unit
Item # ZZA550
Versatile, Compact, & Portable
The BodyMed® Analog EMS Unit is a convenient, easy-to-use EMS unit for use in the office and at home. This electrotherapy unit features a safety amplitude cap and asymmetrical, biphasic, and square pulse wave forms.
Additional Benefits & Features
- Electrical muscle stimulator targets muscles.
- Comes with hard-plastic case to protect the equipment.
- Adjustable settings for personalized treatment.
- Offers two, controllable output channels.
- Three modes: synchronous, constant and alternation.
- Timer features 30- and 60-minute programs of fixed duration, and one continuous.
- Adjustable 0-80 mA peak into 500 ohm load each channel, constant current pulse amplitude.
- 250 microsecond fixed pulse width.
- 2 Hz - 120 Hz adjustable pulse rate.
- ON Ramp adjustable 1 - 8 seconds.
- Cycle ON and OFF .
- Times adjustable 1 - 30 seconds.
- Includes unit; lead wires; four BodyMed® electrodes; 9-volt battery; hard, plastic carrying case; and operation manual.
- One-year warranty on unit.
In addition, this EMS unit offers two, controllable output channels; three modes: synchronous, constant, and alternation; and timer features like 30- and 60-minute programs of fixed duration and one continuous.
In Office & At Home Convenience
Deliver comprehensive electrotherapeutic care with BodyMed®’s Economy TENS Unit package that includes the unit; lead wires; four BodyMed® electrodes; 9-volt battery; hard, plastic carrying case; and operation manual. One-year warranty is included on the unit.