BodyMed® Aluminum Crutches
Item # ZZRADL80
Lightweight Mobility Aid
The BodyMed Aluminum Crutches are designed to support ankle, knee, and leg injuries, allowing users to walk with less strain on the injured body part. These ultra-lightweight aluminum crutches are strong and offer users balanced body-weight support. The hand grips and underarm cushions of these adult crutches are made with thick padding for comfort during use. The BodyMed Aluminum Crutches are sold by the pair.
Aluminum crutches feature:
- Takes weight off injured body parts to allow healing.
- Cushioned underarm and handgrip pads.
- Quad cane has large base for more stability.
- Rubber grips on feet prevent slipping.
- Easy to adjust for proper height.
- Made of lightweight aluminum.
- Adult size crutches: medium (5'2" – 5'10") and tall (5'10" – 6'6").
- Crutches sold in pairs.
Adjustable Adult Crutches
Easily adjust the BodyMed Aluminum Crutches to your desired height with the push-button height adjustment, which adjusts in 1" increments.
Find confidence in mobility and maneuverability with the BodyMed Aluminum Crutches. Whether at school, home, work, or on the go, these lightweight crutches provide exceptional support you can depend on.
Heavy-Duty & Easy to Use
The durable, non-skid rubber tips provide good traction during use while absorbing shock for secure maneuvering on the go.
Each crutch features comfortable padding that is firmly attached for adequate and non-irritating cushioning.
Different Sizes Available
The BodyMed Aluminum Crutches are available in a variety of height options to best suit the user’s needs.
These adult crutches made from lightweight aluminum have a weight capacity of 300 lb.
How to Use Crutches
- While standing up straight, place the crutches under the arms.
- When walking, put the crutches in front of you and to the sides of your feet.
- Move both of the crutches at the same time while walking, then move the injured body part forward.
View and download instructions: